We Love Johnson’s baby in the Freckle house and so I am very proud to announce that I’m working with Johnson’s Baby this year!
They have been pursuing the highest standards of baby skincare for over 125 years, with safety and product formulation at the heart. We feel privileged to be working with them and after attending the first ambassador meeting in January, I am feeling well informed about the brand and have had LOTS of questions answered. So over the next month I will be sharing some facts about what I have learned already… I hope you are all ready and excited to find out more!
Things I have learned working with Johnson’s baby so far…
- Safety is their number one priority and their products are specially formulated to meet the needs of babies’ skin.
- Johnson’s Baby products do not contain any phthalates
- Johnson’s Baby products do not contain parabens
- Johnsons baby do not test on animals
- Johnsons baby are the only baby care products that carry the valuable NO MORE TEARS® mark.
- None of the products in the JOHNSON’S® Baby range in the UK and Ireland contain formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasing preservatives
- They ensure that family’s well-being has, and always will be, their top priority. All of their ingredients meet our strict standards to ensure they are safe to use, and of the highest quality.
I know that many of you may have some questions, so I will TRY MY BEST to answer them for you and if I don’t have the answer… you can click here for most commonly asked questions!